Intense Pulsed Light Treatments
Intense pulsed light treatments, also referred to as IPL, are based on high-intensity pulses of light that penetrate the skin using a broad-spectrum light that filters out unwanted wavelengths as a means of treating a wide variety of skin conditions. IPL is a non-invasive, and relatively painless, treatment. Compared to other procedures like laser skin resurfacing or chemical peels, intense pulsed light treatments require very little down time to recover. In addition, IPL treatments are ‘non-abaltive’ – meaning they affect the middle (dermal) layer of the skin without causing much damage to the top layer of the skin, so there are no blisters or burns. The treatment works by stimulating the dermal layer of the skin to produce more collagen.
|SERVICE||1 SESSION||5 SESSIONS||10 SESSIONS|
|Back & Shoulders||$120||$535||$900|
|Chest & Shoulder||$120||$535||$900|
- No more:
- Hair Free Forever at a cost you can afford
- It is the best source of hair removal our money can buy in today’s day and age. You will no longer need to shave every day or every second day and you will no longer need to attend waxing appointments every 2 weeks. The massive benefit IPL is that it stunts hair growth, therefore, even if you stop doing IPL treatments, you will find that you will shave or wax less regularly.
- Cheaper in the long run because IPL offer permanent hair removal solutions, although the initial outlay is more expensive, you don’t have to keep paying years and years for waxing appointments, the on-going ‘maintenance’ per say is a lot cheaper.
- No as painful as Waxing, our IPL machine comes with an ice cool head that helps numb the area therefore less painful.
- No Stubble or Dark Shadow after Shaving: IPL hair reduction machines stunt the hair growth of the hair follicle; this makes the hair thinner and less noticeable. You will no longer get the dark shadow or stubble anymore.
- Avoid dark spots, bumps, and ingrown hair caused by shaving and waxing.
- Shave hair.
- Exfoliate skin.
- Do not get a tan.
- For sensitive skin, we recommend use our Easy Bikini roll on 30 min before procedure.
- Must not expose skin to sun, submit to any technique of sun exposure, such as tanning, bleaching among others for a period of at least 5 days prior to and 5 days after treatment. In the remaining days of the month it is mandatory to use sunscreen 30 PFS or greater .
- Must not get inside a car that has been exposed to the sun and has high temperature inside as this may stain my skin.
- It is necessary a minimum of 24 hours wait after the treatment of light hair removal to perform any activity that involves increasing in body temperature such as: working out, practicing any sports, taking hot baths, saunas, etc., due to the risk of elevation of body temperature after the procedure it may cause blemishes, stinging, and redness.
- Right after a session of light hair removal side effects might occur such as skin blemish, burning, hyperemia and others. It no side effects occurs we can see the results immediately, we recommend using our Brazcare Post Wax Serum.
Q: What are the advantages of Permanent Hair Removal with Ice Light Therapy?
A: Permanent Hair Removal with Ice Light Therapy is a less painful removal technique nowadays, more convenient and less costly over time. It also has a number of advantages, such as clearing blemished skin by frequent waxing or shaving; considerably eliminate the problems of folliculitis, and it does not harm the skin. Technology IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) in Permanent Hair Removal offers a non-invasive treatment for the removal of hair and long lasting results.
Q: What differences are there between laser and pulsed light?
A: Both are based on light to destroy the hair follicle, The main technological difference between the two is that laser uses one specific wavelengths of light, while IPL uses a full spectrum.
Q: Is Permanent Hair Removal with Ice Light Therapy permanent?
A: In the majority of cases, hair decreases between 80% to 90% and few remaining hairs become very thin and light, with very slow growth. To maintain results and eliminate new hair growth, it is recommendable to do maintenance sessions, an average of two times a year.
Q: How many sessions are necessary?
A: The number of sessions depends crucially on the color and thickness of the hair, skin color, age, gender, hormonal and genetic part and even the area to be treated. The duration of treatment will depend on hair growth; it will also vary from one area to another. At first, it is necessary monthly sessions and then gradually increase time in between sessions, as the follicle grows increasingly weakened and the hair takes longer to grow.
Q: Is it necessary to shave the skin before each session?
A: To conduct a proper hair removal with our pulsed light equipment, you need the hair with a length 1-3 millimeters. The ideal is to have hair completely off the skin, even if it is long does not need to cut it.
Q: Can Permanent Hair Removal with Ice Light Therapy treat all areas of the body?
A: Permanent Hair Removal with Ice Light Therapy can treat almost all areas of the body except those areas to close to eyes, eyebrows and frown. The mucous membranes are also contraindicated.
Q: How much can you take each session?
A: It depends on the area to be treated. For example, legs can take approximately one hour, underarms 10 minutes and the upper lips a few minutes.
Q: Are there any contraindications?
A: It is not advisable for people with diabetes, epilepsy, people taking medications that can be photosensitive; skin type (dark, black, hyper-pigmented skin newly tanned or even if you have tattoos).
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: In some cases, skin can appear very red right after the treatment but redness disappears within hours. We recommend using Brazcare Post Wax Serum for calming effects. In addition, the use of sunscreen is necessary.