IPL Facial Light Therapy
- Long lasting smooth and silky skin.
- Reduces skin damage.
- New hair growth is softer and finer.
- Diminishes new hair growth.
- No itching or stubble feeling as the hair grows back.
- Shower & lightly exfoliate your bikini area before your appt using warm water.
- Don’t use any lotions in the bikini area.
- Bring with you a clean pair of underwear to put on after your wax. Your hair needs to be at least ¼ of an inch.
- Take an aspirin or Tylenol 30-45 min before if worried about pain. We also recommend coming 20 min before your appt time to buy a bottle of our “Easy Bikini” and apply 15 min prior to being waxed.
- Avoid using public bathrooms directly after your wax.
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin.
- Don’t use tanning beds or be exposed to direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- It is also recommended to return every 3-5 weeks for your waxing.
Intense pulsed light treatments, also referred to as IPL, are based on high-intensity pulses of light that penetrate the skin using a broad-spectrum light that filters out unwanted wavelengths as a means of treating a wide variety of skin conditions.
IPL is a non-invasive, and relatively painless, treatment. Compared to other procedures like laser skin resurfacing or chemical peels, intense pulsed light treatments require very little down time to recover. In addition, IPL treatments are ‘non-abaltive’ – meaning they affect the middle (dermal) layer of the skin without causing much damage to the top layer of the skin, so there are no blisters or burns. The treatment works by stimulating the dermal layer of the skin to produce more collagen.
Pricing & Before and After
|SERVICE||1 SESSIONS||3 SESSIONS||6 SESSIONS|
|Dark Spot/and Sun Damage (face, hands, chest or arms}||$110||$300||$480|